Playing Blind boccia is fun and a completely new challenge – also for sighted people!
The tactile boccia grid consists of:
- One Boccia Grid of solid rubber, scaling the court in 1-40.
- 15 plastic pegs to insert in the Grid. The pegs have different shapes for the red and blue team – and for the peg, which indicate the white jack:
- 1 large red peg indicates the red player
- 6 red pegs to indicate the 6 red balls
- 1 large blue peg indicate the blue player
- 6 blue pegs to indicate the 6 blue balls
- 1 white longer peg, to indicate the white jack